Flop Rocket v2.0 Early Access

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
@BscotchAdam? Yeah, still I had to make an update to get that perk.

Edit: How about adding settings to adjust controls between values you already purchased?

Just updated the new flop rocket and got a new error message. I opened the game and went to the bscotch ID. The main menu opened fine but when I clicked the perks I got this message(sorry for he orientation, not sure why it flipped). The game closed and when I went back in I could not replicate it. The game works fine and the perk page works fine the next time. ImageImage

This seems to be a rare event due to some sort of timing when switching tabs. I've sewn it too, but since I can't replicate it I can't find the source! Of you do manage to figure out how to trigger it on purpose please let us know.

Ok I'll keep at it

@duh8383? No worries! If it's rare it's not a big deal. Always better to have it fixed, of course, but no biggie.

22 times in space, 53 lost heroes, I wonder, is anyone better? No cheats, just good sountrack in my headset and fast thumbs.

@Etrusan? screenshot that ridiculousness my friend.

ImageBut something is wring with total metres.

Yeah.... it might be that we didn't start counting total meters until a while after you started playing, I think!

Lifetime duck kills seems to be stuck too.

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket