Flop Rocket v2.0 Early Access

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
I saw that you are revamping roid rage and towel fight. Are you guys planning on doing freeway mutant or burger defense or chauncy?

@bsb333 Do you have the most recent version (uploaded last night)? We thought we'd fixed it.

We're updating black holes to no long use gravity to suck you in. That way they are a random environmental feature that you can strategically choose to use (or not).

@Ulnarevern? Did last night's update reduce your lag? If not, do the lower graphics settings help? Slowmo can indeed be fun, and is a major piece of one of our secret background projects, but we probably won't take the time to put it in here.

@duh8383 NOPE. Not for quite a while anyway. We are REALLY ready to get to the next new project (Narwhal Online) and finish up Crashlands. After that we'll revisit everything.

@BscotchAdam? I didn't have the update at the time and after i installed i didn't get the perk right away either... but i have got it by now :)

Sounds good! It's not like they even need new content necessarily maybe just update to have b scotch id

@BscotchAdam? I'd say that the update may have reduced the lag a bit and the lower graphics option reduced lag a bit more but it's still lag-ish.
And now I'm curious about this secret background project :smile: (thinking about this, why not give an exclusive access to game-related stuff for buttered up players?)

And two small bugs:
- Earthworms keep moving when the game is paused
- It is possible to pause the game multiple times so you have two or three time counters. For me the first one only unpaused the movement but not the items and the second one brought everything back to normal.

Is it actually intended that there are perks you can get but can't see on your perk screen?

[url=/profile/228/bsb333]bsb333[/url] said:

Is it actually intended that there are perks you can get but can't see on your perk screen?

[/quote]
KIND OF... The logic is a bit fuzzy right now because there are games that don't have BSID yet but will soon, which means there are perks you can unlock but don't do anything. So it's all kinda weird at the moment.

@bsb333 To add to Seth's response. I'm about to overhaul the Perks to allow for seasonal and other sorts of transient perks (and avatars). The consequence should be that you'll only see that you've unlocked perks that are accessible, and if you unlock perks that later disappear you'll still have them show up on your account.

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket