Flop Rocket v2.0 Early Access

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Of course, none of these games were designed with BscotchID in mind, so we're trying to figure out how to make it work.
[...]
For Roid Rage, which is a smaller game with a lot less content, the decision is not so clear. We were debating a few models [...]
[/quote]I've made a suggestion in the Roid Rage section about it (let's put the conversation where it belongs. You probably already had this idea but we never know.

We are forcing people to buy both games to access the perks!
[/quote]I'm okay with the idea by itself but don't you risk to make things irritating when you'll have a lot of games with perks? I mean, even if it's not necessary to unlock them, this may be unpleasant to feel like "Oh well I should buy Crashlands at 10$ to get that thing... Nope". On the other hand this may feel like "Oh hell I'll buy this game, play the crap out of it and then I'll have everything unlocked".
Or something like "I bought 5 games and I still have to buy 2 to complete my perks thing".
I'm just worrying a bit. I don't really mind personally and once again you probably have considered this option but yet I put it here just in case.

And note that we will not set up Perks that are in any way required for balanced gameplay, so that you will never have to buy a game you don't want to successfully play a game that you like.
[/quote]It honors you! And thank you!

Yep, some people will get annoyed, but those are the same people who feel they are entitled to all content for free and who believe that devs don't deserve to make money doing what they do. So, ya know, they'll just have to be annoyed!

But won't it risk that some persons that buy - let's say - all the games (we know about so Roid Rage, Flop Rocket, Crashlands, Narwhal and Towelfight) will just don't want to buy other, newer games? It is a kind of Sword of Damocles no?

Seems to me that if they wouldn't want to buy later games because of that, they wouldn't want to buy them anyway!

You've got a point X)

Shift key doesn't appear to do anything on the in game Bscotchid keyboard

@akkmed? Yeah... Seth screwed it up. It'll be fixed in the patch we'll put out this evening!

Is it normal to die within 3 seconds of starting, over and over, then throw the tablet across the room and start crying?

This is totally normal. We were actually hired by a competitor to the maker of your tablet, who claims that their own hardware is the most resistant to being thrown across a room in frustration.

By the way did you try the first version? It was a freaking nightmare compared to this version. At least it's my feeling. It is/was EVEN WORSE with Roid Rage.

@BscotchAdam You forgot to mention that you also have a agreement with the psychologist consortium (or whatever it is in the US) and you're hired to help for a social study. Or did your brothers forgot to mention that when you joined?

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket