Space: the final frontier?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
WUUUHAAAHAAAHAAA, I'VE MADE IT TO SPAAACEEE!!! Right now, wuuuhaaahaaahaaa, SPAAACEEE! Holy crap, what an excitement!

1000, 2000, 3000 miles, fine, not unusal compared to the last runs. Still two armor left, also some worm food. Yeah, there is a black hole, let's jump into it! Wow, that could be a thing! From corner of the eye, 4000 miles, boaaahhh! Don't rush, exhale, calm down... (Heart: BOOM...BOOM...BOOM), calm down! (BOOOM..BOOOM..BOOOM), CRUSH! One armor left (BOOOOM.BOOOOM.BOOOOM), CALM DOWN!(BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!BOOOOM!)...

"SPAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SPAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Awesome!

This sums up the reaction of almost anyone who reach space for the first time.

By the way, I'll play my 'turn joy down' guy. Technically, it's 5000 meters I think. Not miles :P

Hehe, yes, it's meters, you are right. Actually I've written meters at first, rethought that, then changed it to miles. Anyway, awesome, felt the adrenaline rush, you described in your post :D

Yeah this is so good :)
Except for Etrusan I guess. He must just be "Meh" ^^

Interesting how fast the 'WUUUHAAAHAAAHAAA, I'VE MADE IT'-excitement about reaching space for the first time switches into something like 'Reaching space should be the standard, everything less is just bad'... that's so greedy ;)

Previous

Return to Flop Rocket