What do you invest in first as far as upgrades?

Flop dat rocket all the way to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Magnet is pretty important I think since it can quickly help you get more money for better upgrades.

For me, my priorities are:
MagnetDuck CannonArmorFuelThrustEverything else equallyMagnet is amazing, and it really helps the duck cannon shine (because the ducks explode into coins, which you can MAGNET UP)!

Armor, of course, at least until you get some decent starting armor plates. Fuel becomes more helpful later as the fuel pads get more spaced apart, but it's not as big of a deal if you play pretty aggressively. The whole point of fuel consumption is to encourage reckless gameplay as you try to get from one pad to the next as fast as possible, but I already play that way anyways.

There are upgrades?
*is behind in her flop rocketeering*
XD

@MeaKitty? OH WO/MAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Flop Rocket is basically a different game since November. I think it deserves a lot more attention than it is getting, but most of its downloads and reviews are from the older, less-awesome version. We hope its debut on iOS will bring some success though!

Haha. Fair enough. I've just gotten myself readdicted to QR and am getting into TF2 now. Absolutely churning through levels. Played for a good 45 mins a day all this week or something. FR comes next! I got some dang PERKS to unlock!!!

PERKS PERKS PERKS!

Fine! You've convinced me @bscotchseth
Got flop rocked. Got my first 100m. Just invested in Magnet. How many BS perks does that get me?

Also, hate the conversion rate. My Google Play account has 2.99 in it, which would have been great cuz FR butter up is 2.99.... except I have 2.99 AUD and it's 2.99USD.... which is about 3.27AUD.

Dangnabbit Google Surveys! Gimme more survey for Google Play money because I want to funnel all your funds to the Butterscotch Brothers! XD

SHIT! Sorry, we'll talk to the Australian government about this. They need a stern talkin' to.

[url=/profile/23/MeaKitty]MeaKitty[/url] said:

Fine! You've convinced me @bscotchseth
Got flop rocked. Got my first 100m. Just invested in Magnet. How many BS perks does that get me?

Also, hate the conversion rate. My Google Play account has 2.99 in it, which would have been great cuz FR butter up is 2.99.... except I have 2.99 AUD and it's 2.99USD.... which is about 3.27AUD.

Dangnabbit Google Surveys! Gimme more survey for Google Play money because I want to funnel all your funds to the Butterscotch Brothers! XD

[/quote]
Don't worry about the perks. Just be...yannow? Just flop into space..

PreviousNext

Return to Flop Rocket