Flavor Laser Perk

This game is tiny and infuriating!
Can anyone tell me what a Fornlaser light show is? I thought it was just activating the laser while in the Stabotross but I did that 3 times and didn't get the perk. Thanks for the help.

You need to defeat Forn in TF2 to get the perk.

As Etrusan said.
So you have to beat Towelfight 2 big boss to unlock the laser in Roid Rage, then you have to trigger it 3 times ( = get 30 juice).
This also means you have to be Buttered up in BOTH Towelfight 2 and Roid Rage, plus Crashlands for the perk you'll unlock!

Speaking of which, some mention in BsID that it's a "chained" perk (need another perk) might be interesting

Nothing against the Bscotch guys, but this seems kind of cheap to me. Requiring the I butter up in a different game and unlock a perk so I can unlock a perk in this game so I can unlock content in another game. None of the other Crashlands perk unlocks require perk chains. Oh well, I'm enjoying towel fight 2, worth the $3

Perks aren't required! They are just bonus content for players who are really into our games.

Consider perks as a BONUS. Definitely not required (imo it may even make the games too easy sometimes) and maybe a way to say "Thank you for your support"?

bscotchAdam wrote:Perks aren't required! They are just bonus content for players who are really into our games.

I AM really into your games! Turns out I really like Towelfight 2 and I played non-stop until I beat Forn and then immediately unlocked the Flavor Laser perk, which was my final perk to complete before Crashlands comes out. Super pumped and can't wait for January 21! Image

IF YOU INSIST!

@beasstt I think Perks are a great cross-game bonus. I was only playing Flop Rocket before, and now with the cross-game Perks I swap from one to the other. They're all so "pick'n'play" for a few minutes that it's great. And all of the games are very enjoyable. Now that I know how to achieve this laser perk I'm going to TF2 to achieve it :lol:

defeat forn in tf2 and you will get a perk that will get you a laser every 10 juice get thirty juice and your good!!

Return to Roid Rage