Keep practicing

This game is tiny and infuriating!
What I've noticed about the leaderboards is that I'm near the top in deaths and near the bottom in juice, guess I need to practice a bit more.

I'm both best in deaths and juice but my juice to death ratio isn't that great either :)

Even though I've gotten pretty good at the game, and get 20s, 30s, and 40s with some regularity, I still die with less than 10 Juice most of the time.

It'll probably be a lot easier once perks from quadropus and towel fight are out.

My body and wallet are ready! Perk all over me!

Ha!

There are definitely some fun perks coming from those games. Probably my favorite that I've tested is Forn lasers in Roid Rage, which adds that second Juice meter you see in the Google Play screenshots and that creates a rotating laser beam of asteroid destrution. Couple that with the lucky coin (from Quadropus) adding a second forcefield, and the game feels AWESOME.

Those seem like amazingly great perks and I guess I will finally be able to get the rocktangle then :)

Yeah, I've only gotten that many juice ONCE, and that was while testing those perks. I only have the Rocktangle because I bought it in the old version. It's a little dangerous to fly, but is still my favorite.

I can't wait to see that by myself :D

I just wish that the juice was cumulative for upgrading purposes. :disappointed:

Return to Roid Rage