What is your favorite faction theme in Narwhal Online?

It doesn't have anything to do with brunch.
Hey folks, Patrick from Fat Bard here, asking you "which faction has your favorite jam?". One cool thing about the game is that each faction has their own music for your listening pleasure as you slash and dash your way through some nasty baddies. The voting is anonymous so don't worry about betraying your own faction by voting for someone else :). If the game goes to a full release we plan to revamp some of the music and add a good deal more, so we'd like some feedback from you all. Here's a link to the bandcamp page to check out each factions music:

http://fatbard.bandcamp.com/album/narwhal-online

Blue for shizzle. I'M A LUCK DRAGON!

I'm loving the main menu music for green, how would I go about listening to the other factions?

There's a link to the album in the OP!

Oh the shame, in my defence I have been awake in excess of 24hrs. Of all the tunes the main menu music is by far the best, with green theme being second and red victory third.

There is some serious prejudice going of against Red lol. Seth is totally biased towards the Blue team because that song reminds him of the Neverending Story. It's got an 80's fantasy vibe going on at the start fo sho.

@PattyC? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I want to frame this.

@PattyC?, Red's theme is pretty sweet too, but just not as sweet as the blue and green themes. so it's still good to play on the red team, but i'm kind of sad i don't get to hear the other themes while playing.

Yeah as cool as it is to have your own music as you slice and dice there might be some changes in a final version of the game. Everybody would probably have the same level and boss music, with faction specific music coming in a certain points. That way there would be a little more consistency between everybody's experience while still maintaining some identity with your faction.

I love the driving force of red theme, but also the electronic freehandedness of the green theme. I agree with Seth, DEFINITELY a 80's fantasy vibe going on with blueish. Argh, your flippin' awesome music has made it so hard to choose a faction!

Kermit of the Flaming,
OUT.

Return to Codename Brunch [Under Development]