Facebook Group

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
Since we're trying to make the podcast a somewhat stand-alone thing, we decided we should let it take on some life outside of BscotchID. To that end, Coffee with Butterscotch now has its very own Facebook page. We'll still just be taking questions at podcast.bscotch.net, but the page will allow for more public discussion of podcast-related stuff.

Join up here: https://www.facebook.com/coffeewithbutterscotch/

This will also make it much easier for you to share it with other people, since it's a hard sell to convince them to first join BscotchID ;). So please, SHARE AWAY!

I feel honored to have my little fan photoshop featured in one of the first Coffee With Butterscotch facebook posts. I plan on making more in connection to future episodes. I was tempted to do some about past episodes, but I didn't want to overdo it.

:D

This is a nice way to get notifications of when you guys make a podcast :o

Yes a very nice reminder of the podcast. The Facebook post says its on Episode 72 or something. Just heads up that its not being posted here on Facebook. Love you guys!

Yeah, Carol was in charge of updating all the places with the podcast's socialness. I don't think that task has been handed over to Monique just yet. >.>

*cough* podcast.bscotch.net is your best bet - or subscribe on SoundCloud, the iTunes and Google thingers, or any of the other services that notify you as soon as Podcasts go live. WORTH IT.

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion