[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Episode 1: And so it begins

Episode 1: And so it begins

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
I finihed it in around 8 hours ans it was awesome!
I was just a bit disappointed because I compared it with Child of Light. As beautiful, excelent OST too but different gameplay. In the end, I prefer Child of Light but Ori and the Blind Forest is a great game too

I WANNA PHOTO OF THE WHIPPET. I used to have one, her name was Amber, and when she got overly excited it wasn't the tail that wagged, it was the entire BUTT. They're adorable.

Also, not that wasn't the answer to the question I was expecting, but it was an awesome answer nonetheless. Thank you.

Actually thoroughly enjoyed listening to this. Got me from work to home. Can't wait for the next one. I shall think up more questions to add to the pile. ^_^

@Meakitty Glad you liked it!

@Ulnarevern Haven't played Child of Light. Added to my list of RESEARCH.

Gotta add this to my list also. First though i have to get shovel knight

Shovel Knight was alright. A fun all around game, but not great as a precision platformer. Tricky gaps and things can be REALLY frustrating in the game.

I will see for myself but i really think it'll be worth its money with all the free dlc it gonna get

:o how cute! Any chance she will appear in one of your games?

Such a beauty!

Funny fact. Word "such" is often wrongly pronounced by the Poles like polish slang word "sucz" which comes from the word "suka" which means... female canine.

o.O Yeah, she's feckin' adorable, but she's definitely not a full whippet at any rate. Same color as my Amber (although she didn't have any other markings). She'd have a longer neck and thinner head, so as you said some sort of cross.

Although Google images seems to think she's a whippet/pit bull cross... but that just brings up.... awkward thoughts of sexy times between those two breeds, so I'm not going there. LOL.

Important thing is she's healthy, well cared for, and loved. She definitely seems like a sweety. ^_^

PreviousNext

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion