Episode 2: Math, Taming, and Durability

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
Heyo,

The most recent Coffee with Butterscotch is now live! You can check it out here, and drop your thoughtbubbles in this slice of the forum so things stay ORGANIZED.

http://www.butterscotch-shenanigans.com/2015/04/coffee-with-butterscotch-episode-2.html

Oh, that butter was one of you guys! The email said '33 sent a gift to MAP5597.' That actually got me playing Quadropus again, and I beat Pete (normal mode) yesterday. Thanks for answering my question (and for the butter)!

PS: As far as I know, I'm not a robot. :lol:

Ha! That '33' should not have been there... FIXING.

You should really do something with the audio, it's bad.

Yeah, we know :(. Works okay with headphones.

It'll probably take 3-5 eiposodes for us to get the right combination of VOIP and recording software.

Yeah, it's little bit better with headphones, but still I have to set volume half way to the max. What audio recording software do you use?

Yeah, it's bad, but it's definitely not the recording software. Just a mishap with the leveling of the audio after the fact. I'm going to ask Sam if we can somehow recover the source audio and get his volume jacked up.

Still don't know what software do you use but I recommend Audacity, it's free (totally) and it's profi.

Yep, that's what we used! We just didn't get the audio leveled before exporting it.

Oh, ok, hope you figure it out.

Next

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion