Episode 3: Butterscotch Retreat

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
Heyo!

Drop your thoughts and FEELS about the most recent podcast, episode 3, in here, so everyone can DISCUSS LIKE CIVILIZED BARBARIANS. because that's what we are around here. civbarbs.

AND IF YOU MISSED IT, check it on the blog here.

*sound on this one should be GLORIOUS. Looking to you, @etrusan.
Last edited by bscotchsam on 24 Apr 2015 03:46, edited 1 time in total.

If someone were to reach the edge of the world, what would they see? Does the world loop around or is it an edge leading to a void?
Last edited by MAP5597 on 24 Apr 2015 04:50, edited 1 time in total.

Enjoyed the podcast! Welcome back to Iowa. Even more excited about playing Netherlands the game!

@MAP5597 AH CRAP I changed the title. I'll let one of our lovely mods move it at their leisure. TWAS A LONG DRIVE HOME TODAY I AM ALL SIDEWAYS.

Haha, I bet. How long did it take to get back?

Will gifting still work with paying up front?

@MAP5597 About four and a half hours, so not terrible. Then I hopped a flight back to Dallas.

@bsb333 no, gifting will not work with pay up front :(. Steam has it's own game gifting mechanism, and I think iTunes does also, do there's that. We won't be able to track gifting for perks, but I could probably come up with a way to fake it. Maybe a web form for players to say who purchased their copy... I'll take your ideas!

Well it's definetly good though that Cl is pay up front. It will be much easier for it to compete in the paid app charts than in the free charts. Now I just have to convince a friend of mine that he has to get it himself...

Yep, the audio is superb.

I'd like to buy Crashlands for my 14 year old on Steam. I'll be playing it on my Android. Does Steam allow you to have the ability to enter your Buuterscotch ID as part of the gifting process?

Next

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion