[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Episode 17 : Burrito TARDIS

Episode 17 : Burrito TARDIS

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
This week it's just me and Seth again, since Sam is still stuck in the hospital. Seth discovers a second living Time Lord working at a Chipotle, and shows Roid Rage on local TV. We talk about Crashlands delays, why publicly traded companies suck (ahem, Rovio), why we hate user reviews, and the importance of keeping one's eye on the ball.

See the outline and give it a listen on our blog, and go add more questions and conversation topics to the podcast hub.

Action Figures!!!!

Once we can afford it, IT'S HAPPENING.

WILL BUY THE CRAP OUT OF IT
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 26 Aug 2015 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hey, 801th message, one behind Seth. I should post less useless stuff like this one ^^'

I'm sure that @Etrusan will agree with me on this one. Flop rocket has one of the most responsive, intuitive, spot-on controls of any mobile game out there... making you feel like a majestic, butterfly on a thruster

Not according to THIS GUY!

"As other people have said, this game has TERRIBLE controls. While I understand this is part of the intended "charm" of the game, in the end, it feels more like a coding error that the dev couldn't hash out that was rebranded as a "feature.""

Or: "Another beautiful looking game with awful controls. Bs make some amazing looking games but the controls are so awful they are unplayable."

So we have an unplayable game with controls so bad they should be considered a bug rather than a feature, even though we have players like @Etrusan who can go for tens of thousands of meters without dying. Maybe "this game has bad controls" is just a cop-out for people who aren't very good at it and aren't looking for a challenge. Rather than acknowledging that they aren't any good (yet), they'd rather just blame the game.

I think those reviewers were accidentally rating flop rocket whent they actually meant to rate https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flappybirdTemplate.app

BAHAHA! Apparently that game has a $100 IAP...

I'm going to be superpolite, no I'm going to be a total a*****e. Those people are dorks. Simple as that. Yes, when I downloaded FR (the old one) for the first time I was like " damn that's madness!" or "no way I'm playing this one" But I got it in my thumbs after playing for couple of hours.

Hail to the BsBros!

Sent from my crappy phone because my CPU/MB is fried.

Next

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion