Episode 27: Pumping the Wheel

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
Hey. Hey you. Go vote for our ridiculous elevator simulator "Do You Even Lift!?" (http://bit.ly/elevatorsim). After that, listen to the newest episode of CWiBS, wherein Sam explains "Gains vs Graft vs Host," his wise(?) attempt to win against his stem cell transplant. You'll also hear about screaming goats and motorcycles, and how we are so close to done with Crashlands we can barely believe it. The Beta starts soon: the application is closed but if you've already applied we give some tips for increasing your chances to get selected. Finally, we dig deep into how cancer, science, and the act of Creation can change the way you look at life.

Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/butterscotch-she ... tterscotch

And, as always, discuss below and contribute to the next episode at podcast.bscotch.net!

Great episode as always! Also the rating system of the indiespeedrun site is indeed confusing. Made the same mistake and accidently gave you guys only four stars because of it :(
Last edited by bsb333 on 11 Nov 2015 17:10, edited 2 times in total.

See, @bscotchsam and @bscotchseth? It IS confusing!

On average the people who vote for us will be just as confused as those who vote for others, so as long as we get enough votes it'll come out in the wash :D

Thanks for the vote!

Well since most people probably will listen to the podcast before the rate the game, they will hopefully get it right :D

I voted correctly *before* listening :D

It's not necessary to add weight everytime when you lift, depending on your goal :)
Also, you're among the highest-rating games I think?

BAHAHAHAHAHA. 25 yo is f-in young.
My older bro started adulting and having a "more regular" lifestyle around 30?
My sister is going to be 30 soon and she hasn't settled yet (she has a great boyfriend and lotsa projects though), and my OTHER brother have projects and is just starting to get his shit sorted out at 26 (he two-thirds-admitted he's gay and he might just find a job he love someday, which is great) XD
I'm always amazed when I think you're fiancé to someone, or even married "so young". It's not really in our family culture and I don't think we're alone on this :)

Not giving fucks is a good way to live I think?
I mean, you keep fucks for when it's necessary and you don't spend them crying over useless things that doesn't matter?
Of course, I've never really had any good reason to give fucks or whatever so I don't know.

Great episode you guys, I do find that crazy that you could work on a game for 9 months without having actually played it :lol: and as far as voting for Do You Even Lift, is it only voting that counts towards getting you guys to the top? Or does playtime have anything to do with it to make sure you don't get a bunch of people to just come in and give you 5 stars?

The ratings just go toward the "audience choice award". Playtime doesn't matter!

Sweet, so in other words, spam away at it :D

Bwahahahaha i left comments on SoundCloud as i went again. But i total want the Mea-question special to happen. So I'm spamming away at the question machine! All the things you never thought you'd ever be asked. And then some.

You already have 3 questions on top, I'm trying to help that happen. Good luck on your quest!

Next

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion