Weekly Recap #5

Listen to the podcasts and read the blog!
On Friday we posted about Controller support, keyboards, Crashlands Creator, and PAX! Y'all got thoughts?

https://www.bscotch.net/2016/08/weekly-recap-5/

I tried signing up for creator beta and it says I was already signed up!
I have no memory of signing up...
Am I signing up for random things in my sleep?
What else have I signed up for?
Maybe that's why my phone always has less battery when I wake up...
But then I realized... Must be aliens or whatever.

Ooooooor you were automatically signed up, probably if you beta tested Crashlands or something ;)

Or if you tried the test page.

But there are a few rare auto sign-up I think.

I know

NOPE. Aliens.

This might be random but it would be cool if there was coop in Crashlands. they could join into someone's game looking like a intern. They could disappear when the host is talking to someone.im just saying this could be cool. Or pets can have separate load out for costumes or armor that grant perks.it would be awesome if this was possible. :blush:

Hello @Dduran125
It is all over the Bscotch corner of the web already but any multiplayer mechanic in Crashlands would require a lot of additional work, AND would break the game balance. The devs already stated this a few times, but it is out of question to make a multiplayer version of Crashlands... But maybe in Crashlands 2 (not their words, but you get the picture)

As for pets and costumes, it has already been suggested in a different manner (pet hats) and I did create a specific topic for gameplay suggestions here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4649&start=60
Feel free to leave your idea in that topic, so it'll be easier to find ;)
(that does not mean it will be done. It just helps centralizing all the ideas and suggestions from the community for the Game Mechanic to consider)

Return to Podcast and Blog Discussion