Weird Crash Bug ?? Sent back to beginning ship

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Playin on Insane Mode, and have finished up everything but the Hewgo Space Battle, so I teleport in, and as soon as I click on my tombstoned belongings from last death, the game just flat out went to black screen, and crashed. Reloaded game, and was back in the cockpit of the original BSS Ship. Instantly thought "OH NO, my game is screwed right", but it seems like everything is still in it's place, I just had to leave ship and travel all the way back to the Tundra Eternal Stone to try again. The screenpic below shows where I was when I reloaded crashed game (I betcha no one else has been in that cockpit with full Lonsdale Weapon & Armor Set before .. LOL)

Lol you bet wrong :-) After the fight you can build a space bridge down to your ship and teleport in. And a few of us have done it!

I took some silly pictures of my own...

Hmm, even so this is still an odd error that needs to be checked out. Do me a favor if you are playing on the beta version for the QoL update tell me. If you are not go ahead and send a bug report at (https://id.bscotch.net/contact/) and click Choose Your Fate > Select Something is Definitely Broken > Then fill out your report.

Oh WOW .. had no idea .. I stand corrected. The glitch freaked me out thou.

Seth had a ton of trouble tracking this down, though he got it to be super infrequent. We put the Savanna teleporter in the ship as a workaround, since we weren't sure how to fix the problem!

Is there any teleporter to get back to the ship after going back to the Tundraporter? I did a complex bridge thing that takes a lot to get through,so i don't want to travel back every time i want to get to the ship.

There used to be, I'm not sure if @bscotchsam took it out.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay