[Open] Tack's Quest Reward

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Trying to avoid spoilers...

So I finished Tack's quest and he mentioned the reward but I don't see it in my inventory.

Please PM me what I was supposed to receive if anyone knows.

Check your hotbar items. :)

@bscotchseth, in the beta, I was able to complete the mission, DIE before picking up the item, and it wasn't there when I went back. FYI - might be something for the deborker.

HMMM... Indeed.

Yes, I definitely died. =)

On our figure-out-what-the-hell-is-going-on list for tomorrow!

Happened to me as well, killed the spawn while tack was just standing there flapping his tentacles. Got the quest finished and tack left his drop and dissapeared, then I got killed by the Zugs spawning, return to the spot and the drop is gone nowhere to be seen...

Hey, team, I'm afraid I have this exact problem with my quest. Do I need to kill the huge Zugs before getting my reward? If so, it seems to be a bug that I was able to get it into my inventory (before dying, but...)

Hey @gregoe86 - Might want to try exiting the game and restarting (as in closing the app completely if on mobile) - at start up there's a "Deborkifier" that runs and will check to make sure all your items are where they're supposed to be. If that doesn't work shoot Seth a message via http://contact.bscotch.net and let him know something went wrong. This "bug" is supposed to be fixed.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay