[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - [Fixed] PC crashing, not playing

[Fixed] PC crashing, not playing

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Anyone having issues launching on steam?

Running GTX 970
16 2400mhz RAM
Windows10

Playable on my Galaxy tab 3, but on steam it's launching and immediatly closing, I've setup run as admin, tried compatibility mode for W8 and W7.
I'm all out of ideas here!!!

Really was looking forward to the launch.
Last edited by MeaKitty on 24 Jan 2016 03:31, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: moved to the right place

Yo! We have a fix for this pinned in the game's discussion forums on Steam. Check it there!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/391730/di ... 867021320/

My game says it is running, but it is no where to be found. Therefor I can't reinstall because the game is constantly running. So yea it is not working for me either on steam.

That's weird. If you're on Windows do the old Ctrl+Alt+Delete and force close it in the task manager.

Tnx Seth, trying now

updating steam

SAWESOME!!!!! It's fixed!!!

Also the cross platform saves... SAWESOME again :d

love you guys

ps: please switch the save draft and submit button. or make the submit button black and orange.....

Yeah, we definitely need to update the forums, but we've been so busy working on Crashlands, it fell through the cracks! Hopefully we can get on it in the next week or so!

Yea I tried, but I don't see the application in the task manager. Restarting my computer works though. Right now I am deleting the whole game and reinstalling it. Hopefully it works now on steam? Not sure if anyone on steam has got it to work yet.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay