[Addressed] Map Search Area bugs?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hey guys loving the game so far, playing on android and it seems like some quest markers are not poping, the find 3 whampits to avenge the dude, in fact many quests from that first area are not displaying a rough area where to search for the mobs I need to kill... Maybe an option to set one quest as the primary focus and display location would be useful, unless I am missing this feature every time I try to change quest it shows me the text info but defaults to all quests?

Oh, as a general question is this the right place to ask about bugs, or things not working as expected or should we let you have a day off to celebrate the release hah? Either way loving the game guys!
Last edited by MeaKitty on 24 Jan 2016 03:33, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Please avoid double posts and use the edit button instead :) (top right of each of your posts)

The way Crashlands has played out so far is that it has less of a quest quest quest feel to it. The text of the quests tells what needs to be done and then you adventure around to complete them. Honestly I think this is how the game was designed (AND WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!). Just roam around and you will come across the mobs you need to kill.

Some quests are designed so that you just randomly happen upon the named beasts to kill.

You can't "select" quests. All you need to know is displayed on map :)
If there is no circle or dot to indicate a place to search, it is either around the quest giver or anywhere you want :)

Also, this kind of belong into "Game Trouble" so I move it away and renamed the topic to make it more clear.

Cool, thanks for moving to the right place. I guess I was just noting the some of the quests do have a search area and others don't, it's quite helpful to have this in my opinion as when tracking lots of quests it's hard to remember where each one is!

Well, *normally* you should either have search zones or precise points whenever it is needed (and if you have nothing, then it should be a "wherever you want" kind of thing).
By the way, if you already have discovered the place, the search zone won't show up (like, you found the city, if you have to get back to it after, just search the point).

If it is not the thing, please tell the bros about what quest (and what part of the quest) you think the search circle is missing so they can fix it :)

Return to Crashlands Gameplay