[Addressed] Could not retrieve campaign information..

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Just bought this game on google play and after successfully install the game, try to start 'Play' i get the error msg above. i can access to the internet but the game won't download the extra information...
Last edited by MeaKitty on 24 Jan 2016 04:12, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: moved to the right place

I had this same pop up when I first downloaded onto my Note4 but after closing Crashlands, killing the background process and then rebooting Crashlands it started a new game with no issues.

even after i restart my galaxy note 10.1 it still not working... same error.

using android 4.4

if there is no solution on this issue. i'll click refund on google play..

Ey, Bikmama! Try reinstalling Crashlands; that has worked for a few people who had this problem!

i just reinstall everything. is working now. TQ.

I experienced the same problem. I fixed it by using the "clear data/clear cache" options found in Settings -> Application -> Crashlands. This clears all of the user data without touching the installed game. Perhaps a useful alternative if you don't want to re-download the game.

Same problem here. Will not complete load on the iPad3 but works fine on my iPhone 6+. Clearing the cache from within the game did not work, and I am hesitant to reinstall. Are game saves absolutely safe if I do choose to reinstall?

If you have synced them to the cloud there is only one way to find out.

If you've started a game I believe the default is cloud save unless you purposefully move it to your local drive. I cannot guarantee it, as I don't know how to check your files to make sure, but I'm pretty certain cloud save is default with BSID login.

Yes, I have been saving to the Cloud, not using local saves. Thanks.
Edit: Bit the bullet. Uninstalled and reinstalled. All is well again on the iPad. :D
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jan 2016 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please avoid double posts and use the edit button instead :) (top right of each of your posts)

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay