[Open] Recycling Glitch

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
So thought something looked off every time I would breakdown old equipment.

Before

After

Looks like it removes the Glorb. I put in a different trinket and not having any issues. Only happens when deconstructing equipment and not pots/bombs

To fix it all I have to do is get out of inventory and back in so, not game stopping.

Seems to only happen with the Pearl Pants. Recycled other equipment, even under the pants category and did not occur. Only when recycling Pearl Pants with the Glorb equipped.

Thanks, FL! This will help me get to the bottom of it!

Recycled a chelmet and all the items in my grid shifted one position. All buttons worked fine still and when I closed and opened the inventory it was fixed.

http://imgur.com/kQeYjhD

@akkmed I've merge your post with this topic, I am assuming they are the same bug? Is the screenshots the same as what's happening with you? If not can you give us a bit more information on what's moving around in your inventory please?

Problem: Specifically, Wompants seem to refuse to recycle -or- only recycle by first recycling something in another slot first.

Personal: I had 6 pairs. Just could not recycle them. Higher tier pants showed the yellow recycle button and worked fine. Wompants refuse!

Current Status: Recently Posted - 1/24/2016 - Recycling problems? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jan 2016 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged. Thank you! (you should also be able to delete your post/topic and copy-paste it here by the way)

Playing today I saw that sometimes (2 times happened today) the equipment inventory get scrambled.

Don't know if this was already reported.

The Helmet is being replaced by my Chest armor. Take a look here at an example:

http://imgur.com/sRD7n71

@Fuhrmann I have moved your post to this topic, as you can see by the posts above yours we've had this glitch noted before. Were you trying to recycle anything at the time it happened? If not what circumstances let to this appearing?

@MeaKitty, yes this is exactly the problem I have, same bug. And yes, always happen when I try to recycle. Just happened again now. Thanks for helping!

I'll post this here because my bug is also to do with recycling but my bug is a little different. My bug is that I can only recycle one thing in each slot (pants, chestplate etc.) after recycling one item the little yellow recycle button disappears from the top corner of the items. If I close the game and re-open it I can recycle again but only one item before it stops working again.

P.S. I just updated to the unstable version of the game (Steam) and can confirm that the bug mentioned above has been fixed in my game :D

Return to Crashlands Gameplay