[Fixed] Key Master mission bugged

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I used the Security key on the door to free the guy that was being interrogated but he didn't respond.... I went back with the other security key from the "from the depths" quest in case having it in my inventory allowed me to carry on, but he took the other key too and now I can't complete "From the depths" :( any way to get another security key so that I can continue?

@bscotchseth - Borkfixer on vacation again?

Might require a @bscotchsam fix!

+1 but this bug played out slightly differently for me.

This is the Key Master quest. I got the correct key (which no longer appears on the map, though the map marker for it does); and unlocked the door holding in Barbraan. But now when I click on Barbraan, all I get is a text bubble saying "Take my hand!" Barbraan won't follow me out and I can't do anything else to complete the Key Master quest. There's no three-green-dots above his head indicating quest-moving conversation. Quest still shows unresolved in the journal. Hoping for a fix soon.

Thanks guys! Amazing game!

Quest: Key Master
Garaam's freedom
I retrieved the high tech key and opened the door to free Barbraan but on my map it still marks the spot where I need to search for the key.This results in me not being able to complete the quest.

Having the same problem...hope they fix soon

same problem here

Hey Guys, there is a known key issue going around. This issue will in no way prevent you from making progress in the main story but it will indeed hold you up in the side quests as it is now. They are working on a fix now. Sorry for any inconvenience guys.

There is a known key issue going around. This issue will in no way prevent you from making progress in the main story but it will indeed hold you up in the side quests as it is now. They are working on a fix now. Sorry for any inconvenience guys.

And an update: The fix is live. Your game will download the update in the next 24 hours.
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 23 Jan 2016 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked topic

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay