[Addressed] Known Apple devices sound bug

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hi,
Haven't had sound working at all - any suggestions?

Reinstall? I'm also on a 6s+ and my sound works.

Thanks, tried it just now and no luck still no sound. Will give it a whirl on the iPad mini instead

Check your background apps, music/sound-related apps that could be running or things like that.
I don't know iOS at all but *maybe* something is preventing Crashlands from playing its sounds (also have you tried modifying sound volume in game just in case?)

I have had this happen multiple times on my IPad. If I am in a game and I get a phone call when I answer the call on my phone, after the call is done when I unpause the game there is no sound at all. If I force close the app and restart there is sound again. Other than that this game is amazing!

You're getting calls on your iPad? o.O

The sound bug is known, it's to do with i-things settings. Once another app gets control of the sound (like muting a game so you can take a phone call. Also happens if you're listening to iTunes or any PodCast app) Crashlands mutes itself, and sometimes the app doesn't give up the speakers even once the call/other app has ended.

It's a known "bug", but I'm not sure that there's actually anything that can be done about it. It's more i-device issue as far as I can see. @bscotchseth might know otherwise.

Yeah, unfortunately it's not something we can fix!

Yes and no on the call thing on the iPad. It rings on my iPad but I do not take calls. I think Apple calls it hand off. Well not a deal breaker for me. Still an awesome game either way! 9hrs in so far. Thanks a lot for the response.

Ya I have this bug I hate it becuse I know the title music is sooooo good!!!!!

I don't have an apple device, but can't you just disable it on your ipad?

Return to Crashlands Gameplay