[Open/Minor] Tracked recipe bug

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I was rocking around while tracking the wompit garter when I happened upon a new dropped recipe. I checked my map and when I teleported home my tracked recipe changed to the one I had just picked up, a stone table.

That is a combo of both by the sound of it. The game is programmed to force change recipe IF it is required for something important like the main story. What I am guessing is that the game just glitched a bit, can you change tracked recipes or is it stuck?

Easily changed. No harm, no foul.

Alright, if it happens again just update this post. But, I am going to assume the game got confused for a sec. Good to hear everything is working lol.

Is this kind of bug tracking important or should I save my efforts for game breaking bugs? I don't want to waste anyone's time.

It's not a priority, but I think that it's always good, even when it's small stuff :)

It's also possible that you clicked the little recipe box at the top. When a new recipe is shown, if you tap the "Schematic Discovered" box, it'll track that recipe.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay