[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - [Open] Crash after logo (Android)

[Open] Crash after logo (Android)

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
On my Xperia E4 with android 4.4.4 and 5"screen game crashes after logo (screen with 3 heads and name). Sometimes i can see menu for half second and then blackscreen and crash. How to fix it?

Please check this:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4090

It's the known game-breaking/crashing bug list with links to the post with the fix (needs some search though), so please try the solutions you can find, for those are the most likely.
If you already have tried that, you may fall under something similar to the Steam Crash On Launch problem...

Now i discovered that all of your games are crashing on my device, all same way. Android 4.4.4 is unsupported? Or i have too low ram? Maybe i must change device settings like force GPU? Help plz
(i can play all other games, only bscotch games crashes)

RAM shouldn't be a problem. Have you rooted your device or modified the OS in any way? Are you running other applications in the background?

Yes, my device is rooted, now i will turn off all background apps and test it.

This guy had the same problem:
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3821

But i have lastest version :(
EDIT: Games are still not working, its not ram problem because i can run heavier games. Its something with compatibility. Only one thing i can do is to wait for miracle :(

Some root thingies may cause the game to crash.

All their games run on a 2.3.7 Stock Xperia U so phone is definitely not an issue

Running root, custom ROM, xposed and it's fine on Sola.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay