[Open] save game won't load anymore - crash on updating map

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
The game crashes while trying to load the map.
Error message:

I would really hate to have to start over.

@bscotchseth why is he trying to divide by zero on a sprite that doesn't exist?

Yo! Is your save synced to the cloud?

This is my sons account he is having the same error. IPad2, ios 9.2, low amount (or no) of space available to install applications. Available on BS ID as the only save. Just found the egg for a tarlif(? Spelling) and the game froze. Once restarted it would no longer load and get the map bug.

Yes my Save is synced to the cloud.
IPad Air with iOS 9.2.1

[edit] tried again this morning and it works again. The whole map got updated when I tried to load the save game.

Made my day, I am about to board a flight, so glad I can continue to play.

Thank you butterscotch!

Hi, having the same problem with above. IOS version is the same as above, all crashlands updates installed and game has been cloud synced. Please advise. Thank you

Hi

I just had the same. I've tried to upload it from the sync and its stuck on updating map: 0 chunks remaining.

could you please help?

Hey! I know the bros are a bit busy a this moment trying to fix things but as there are only three of them there isn't much that can be done instantly. Your best bet is going to be sending in a bug report via the contact form. To do this go to (https://id.bscotch.net/contact/) > Click Choose Your Fate > Something is definitly broken in a bscotch game > Then type up your report. Make sure you describe in full what is happening so they know what to look for. Sorry we can't fix this right away, but hopefully you'll be back to crashlanding soon!

If you see this error on the live version, upload your save to the cloud and reinstall the game. It should go!

Excellent thanks that totally fixed that :D Thanks for your help and quick reply! :bslogo: was getting bummed out that I couldn't continue!

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay