[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - [Fixed] Baary Questline - Wrong Reward?

[Fixed] Baary Questline - Wrong Reward?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Clarification:
The Quest reward for Baary's quest line dropped Mercurial Batshoes and Evileye recipes for me while it dropped Mercurial Batshoes and Shockprod recipes for other people.
Is there any way to fix that?

Original post:
I've compared to a few others and they received the Mercurial Batshoes and Shockprod recipes while I received the Mercurial Batshoes and Evileye. So how can I get the shockprod recipe now and them the Evileye??
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jan 2016 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarified. It was a bit hard to read/understand, or maybe I'm stupid.

That is a weird problem...

You should get all three of those recipe. Are you sure that you didn't miss it?

ACTUALLY:
I just noticed that I didn't have the Mercurial Batshoes recipe unlocked, but the other two instead!

Should I post this in the Bug report forum thread?

Moved it because it may indeed be more of a bug :)

Bahaha. Found it. Long story short: the loot in that bossfight was either giving you a stick or the recipe, instead of always the recipe. So you probably got some sticks out of the deal...

We're adding some stuff to the De-borkifier that will retroactively get you those recipes.

Thank you BScotchAdam!! YAY! I can get all the recipes and my snuggly 100% completionism can be happy.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay