[Open] Trinket bonuses not stacking

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I'm noticing my stats aren't reflecting what I have equipped. Everything from armor only all seems to add up, but the stats I have on my trinkets don't seem to play nice with themselves or my armor.

I currently have these items equipped:

Trinkets:
Beakler (10% poison chance)
Glorb (5% poison chance, 5% poison resist)

Chest:
Satisyfying Squest of Transfusions (16.65% poison resist)

On my stats screen for these I'm showing:

Poison Resist: 16.65%
Poison Chance: 10%

So best I can tell the chance from both trinkets aren't stacking together and the resist from the Glorb isn't stacking with the armor.

Hope this helps.

Looks like the Glorb isn't being counted. Fixing! Thanks for the report!

Just a follow up. I crafted some new parts and shuffled my trinkets around in there slots, and now I seem to be getting the bonuses from both trinkets, stacking with my (new) armor, which also has some poison resist.

Odd! I attempted to replicate your bug but couldn't. Wonder if the stats just weren't being displayed properly?

Seems like it. I tried shifting items around again to get back where it was when I saw it but no dice.

I've noticed that trinkets that auto-equip after you craft them don't apply their effects unless you un-equip and re-equip them. You guys might have just forgotten that part of the auto-equip code.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay