[Open] Stuck behind door on Crafty Contact quest

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Playing on iPad.

Right after I called the bureau my game crashed during the Crafty Contact quest. When it reloaded I was placed further back before fighting the Tartil mini-encounter. Upon killing the Tartils the door didn't open.

Now I am sad. Can I be un-sad? :(

Is that the last thing you have to do for that quest, or are you supposed to defeat something further on? I can't remember. Also can you not just bash the door to open it, or is it "locked"?

If you're done with the area and just need to get out of there, you always have the teleport option.

I can get out of the area fine, but I can't proceed forward to where I need to get to in order to continue the quest.

On my first playthrough the door was locked, and then I killed everything in the room and the door opened. After that I went down a corridor and got the dialogue sequence that triggered a crash.

Now the door is noninteractive, and I cannot get past it to head down the corridor to restart the conversation during which the game originally crashed. :(

Unfortunately if you've tried the restarting option, it might have to be a bug for @bscotchseth to check out, I don't have a solution to this, though I doubt it's permenantly broken. Perhaps go do something else or take a break from the game for a few hours til he can respond for you. Sorry.

Haha, yeah I've had a hard time putting the game down. I suppose this speedbump is good in a way! Hope a dev can help.

I uploaded a cloud save with this bscotch account, if that kind of thing helps with bug fixing. :)

Yup! Surely will. I believe @bscotchAdam can track down your save file and test it out to see if it can be fixed. But they may not be awake for another hour or two still. Thanks for being patient. Much appreciated.

Fingers crossed then. Thanks for the responses so far MeaKitty. :D

If you leave and come back to that same area after 30 minutes, what do you see there?

@bscotchseth Ahh I do not know. I will try that out right now and see!

Ping me with a mention when you find out!

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay