Pitching Camp - Finding Makalak

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I received the quest meant for the Bawg from Grandmammy in the Savannah. Although Makalak is still in her building when I received the quest, other people may not notice and be confused because there essentially is a piece of strange landscape/skin FAR west in the Savannah (The Creeping Rift).

I had entered the Bawg, didn't do much and went back to the Savannah. I talked to her and then got the quest

When I received the quest:

Quest text, while in the Savannah - no indication that it is meant for the Bawg

Proper quest marker in the Bawg

I found it!

I figured the quest was meant for the Bawg, but I walked around north of The Creeping Rift, obviously not finding anything. But I can see how others may become confused. Maybe even a simple icon indicating which biome a quest is meant for is an easier fix. Once I smacked her again after receiving the quest, she gave me her standard Savannah dialog line about missing Buurl

OOOH YEAH. The perils of having NPCs existing in multiple places at once! It's a crazy logic puzzle.

A problem for @bscotchsam to solve!

Return to Crashlands Gameplay