Crash on startup, Android 4.2.2

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hi! I need help, every time I tap the crashland, it only shows black screen then force close, my device os is 4.2.2
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 07 Feb 2016 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made title useful

@elTicano52 this means either you don't have enough RAM or have an incompatible device. Try rebooting your device to clear RAM, and then force close any automatic apps that use significant memory.

If all you see is the black screen, it's probably a compatibility issue. @bscotchseth can tell you if there are known 4.2.2 incompatibilities.

4.2.2 should work, but otherwise, make sure your firmware is up-to-date.

Umm, Have done all what you said but still the same. Also, my friend try the game and it works fine. We have the same os btw :(

What device do you have? Is it rooted or modded, and do you have other apps running?

My device is samsung galaxy s duos 2 and no, it's not rooted nor modded :(. And I don't think there are other apps running because I clear my ram before playing the game

You may just have an incompatible device. Nearly every Android device works just fine with our game engine, but there are A LOT of Droids out there (11,000 in Google's list). There are a few Samasung models in particular that for some reason won't play any of our games, and that includes several in the Duos family. My guess is yours is one of them :(.

Unforunately there's nothing we can do about that. You can request a refund by following a link from the Google Play receipt. I know that's a sucky "solution" but that's all I've got!

Yep, it's definitely below the 1GB RAM recommended minimum! It has 768mb.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay