[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - BscotchID Stats: Can I reset the Death counter?

BscotchID Stats: Can I reset the Death counter?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I like the crashlnd statistic except for one thing. "Death". I don't like the fact that I have to carry my death stats. Can it be deleted or at least add reset stat option?
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 08 Feb 2016 15:22, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Made title describe content

The answer to your question is no. There are no ways to change stat names/stats or reset them for that matter. They will follow you until the end of the game. If you don't mind telling me, why don't you like the stat?

Most likely because it's shameful :lol:

I like the statistic feature except for the death statistic because.. Well, this is kind of personal, but at all the games I play, I like 0 death. I always have to make a new world and start over when I die..

I've been trying a 0 death play through for awhile now. It's a very hard thing to accomplish..

On easy mode maybe. Otherwise forget it.

Ugh. I wasted 40 hours playing without death and now I gotta stop playing... It used to be my favorite game..

Maybe just... don't look at it?

Can we have Hardore (permadeath) difficulties put in? I played on Insane and had 400ish deaths, but that factors in the learning curve, sleepiness, and other stuff that I can say to make myself feel better. A legit hardcore mode would push in the necessary focus and discipline for it, than just monitoring the stat myself! Also, a distinctive perk or avatar or exclusive in-game reward that makes it easy to tell you achieved the feat is something that would be very attractive.

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay