[Solved] Lost evil eye for shock tactics

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hi everyone,

So I'm doing the quest for jacks in the bawg called shock tactics. It requires to place 3 evil eyes at specific locations.

I have lost one of my evil eyes and now only have 2 to place. I'm wondering if there is a way to see the evil eye on the map or how is it possible to unlock the recipe in the kiln to make another one.

Thanks

While I am dying to know how you did that, I am obligated to tell you that you're SoL in this situation. You get the three cameras from him and need to place them, there is no other way to complete this quest.. Might I recommend frantic searching of every location you have been to?

Aren't Evil Eyes craftable?

You can get the recipe by defeating a boss in the savannah

Basically don't play game drunk haha, I ended up spending a while looking for the eye and never found it, then with my remaining two eyes I alternated placing them in the 3 locations...it worked and quest was complete...strange

@bscotchAdam I remember them being given to you... Then again I am really good at being wrong..

I was under the impression that your reward for completing that quest was to be able to craft the evil eyes themselves (ala you get recipe), however, that makes no sense really so let's not trust my memory on things. LOL.

@MeaKitty you get the recipe for defeating baary

this particular quest had me put 4 evil eyes in 4 different places.
i wonder why

Return to Crashlands Gameplay