[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Butterscotch Shenanigans Forums • View topic - Ten Tonne Bomb recipe

Ten Tonne Bomb recipe

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Can a BS staff confirm where can the ten tonne bomb recipe drop, and from which biome? I have been hunting for this recipe for days nonstop, I'm not exaggerating. I have cut down thousands of resources and defeated hundreds of enemies, and fished at every single spot I come across, in both Savannah and Bawg, still no sign of it. Is this a bug or something? Old recipes will stop dropping if I'm too far into questline?

I have Googled for this already so I don't really need confirmation from players on where they got it, because I've already tried everything I've seen:

- I have cut down countless Nurva plants
- Turned a huge patch of Bawg into empty land
- Killed countless Tartils/Zugs/Wats
- Killed countless Satgats/Throak/Bamlis

If a BS staff can just confirm where this thing drops that'll be great. If it's something I've already tried then I'll just assume it's a bug and will give up getting it. Bugs are inevitable in large games like this. No big deal as Tartil is not that useful anyways.

Ten tonne bomb is not a quest reward. Pet catalysts are never quest rewards.

Probably because you need items from the Savannah too (dusk crystals). And break Squee too. That should do it :)

I'd add to what Sw33tGr3y quoted from Adam: if you're sure it's not from quest but still can't get it, you're probably destroying the wrong biome ;)

I got it from fishing in Savanna :D

Pet catalyst recipes are most definitely sometimes quest rewards (EDIT: even if this is not one of those times).
Last edited by AlanFalcon on 16 Feb 2016 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

It's not a quest reward.

Item recipes can drop from the type of resources that drops their components. For example, if a recipe calls for Sawdust, it's possible that it will drop from Logtrees.

Whichever items build into the catalyst, check which resource they come from and focus your efforts there!

Hope this helps:

Looks like you want to farm some squee and dusk crystals, like Ulnarevern said above.

Would it drop from dusk crystals though? I mean the dusk shards, or whatever they are called, are kinda like second-hand dusk crystal items.

Try chopping down squees and fishing, since those are the activities that both drop squocoons :)

Probably need to chop SQEE. The drop system only works for harvested, not crafted, components.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay