Save question...

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I tried searching but can't find the answer. It could be really simple and I'm likely missing it...I setup my botchID (clearly lol).

Is the game autosaving at all times (more or less)? Just making sure I'm not going to sit my phone down and lose anything haha

Yep! Basically every couple minutes. Also every time you pause, it auto-saves.

The game autosaves every ~3 minutes and on the pause menu. But it doesn't auto-sync very often (I think every 20 minutes or something). But, every time you go to the main menu it will sync, and you can sync it via the pause menu.

This is brilliant. Thanks!!

I have 2 questions on saves. (Glad game always saves on device as I play, by the way).
1). I have a "guest" save from when I first started the game in a mode I didn't want, so I want to delete it (but not my current wonderful game), and can't see how (maybe I am blind).
2). Is there any plan in patch or mod future, for a way to export save on my android device, on an unrooted phone (ha ha)? I really like keeping saves of long great games in two places, one of them a backup disk or media, in case of catastrophe (since gaming is my only current means of escape, its a big deal). I'm the type that carries both garmin and paper maps, ya know? :) I really need to root this damn thing but never get around to that and redoing it all.

1) Go to Users > Guest Save (Sawp to this profile) > Delete Save

2) To answer in short you can't do that. But technically the save is kept in two places. Locally and Via cloud. If you have it on PC then I know for a fact you can back it up. But as far as I know there is no way to copy your save on mobile.

Ok thanks!

No problem man!

i have a question guys,can i transfer my save crashlands data in my crashlands game in my android to play my saved data to my laptop?

@ralphcusap159 Yup! Just make sure your android device is backed up to the cloud via your BSID and when you log in on PC to your same BSID you can download and play your save file on PC!

Return to Crashlands Gameplay