Please - not again! Life ruining bug!

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I might have to face the withdrawal symptoms and not play crashlands again until the update then :( It is a testament to how great the game is and how much I love it, that the thought of not playing every day kinda hurts a bit!

Oh, I know those feels. I really want to get back into my own game, but I'm waiting for the QOL update and I'm going to start from scratch and record it for my YouTube channel. I think most people have had sufficient time to watch other people play it that my beta tester/mod knowledge won't mean uber spoilers. But it's damn hard just waiting that little longer when all you want to do is get back into it.

Quadropus Rampage for a while, that takes the edge of the Butterscotch Shenanigans withdrawals. ;)

Yeah I asked a question tonight about saving in the Save question thread, because rarely do such things happen, but insurance is nice.

Basher - the rare things always seem to happen to me! This bug has hit me twice now. And it technically shouldn't be possible for what happened to my game to happen at all. I'm just THAT unlucky!

Previous

Return to Crashlands Gameplay