Pick Up All The Things

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
So these are the un-craftable items I gathered while playing, mostly from hoovering up secret areas but also from quests and beating bosses and stuff. Anyone get something that I'm missing? :-) (Ignore all the floor tiles except the one dead center, those are just from the boss room I commandeered)

OOOOOOOH. Crushed it!

@bscotchAdam what is the PENULTALAB?!!

EDIT: And how do you mention someone on this forum? :-)

If you slap an '@' in front of their username, they'll get a little alert on the top of the main forums page. It doesn't send them a message or anything, since we didn't want people to abuse the system.

When you edit a post the formatting goes away, but the alert stays intact.

[Edit: To clarify, existing mentions will lose formatting when you edit, but the alert will remain. If you add a mention during an edit, the alert won't work at all. I rapidly implemented the mentions without worrying too much about edge cases ;) ]

It looks good minus the four empty spaces it looks great

Ooh lookit the all cool-looking goodies! Thanks for this screenshot. & I didnt know I can pick up those double-blue little lights that look like runway lights. I will go back and see if I can lift 'em to put in my yard!

Ha, when I saw that g-gnome in beginning of game I knew this was gonna be fun rpg. The little traveling G-man is currently sitting on the back porch of my nice lakeside house, ha ha!

you missed the fat fish :D

You can't just call a fish fat that's rude. Look how...um.. cute they are. :fatfish:

:fatfish: well their name is fat fish so but that standard im not acctuauly calling them fat just calling them by their name, and the love the guys :fatfish:

Mhmmm sureeee ;)

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay