Voices in Crashlands?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
LOVE the voiced sounds in Crashlands - when the Tendraam talk, always makes me smile, so funny yet charming, sort of (just like they look); And who knows, if on an alien planet, the language of a sentient - if and what is audible to our ears - could sound like anything (yeah I love science fiction!). When my new whompit calls it's so sort of plaintive, makes me want to feed it. And I am enjoying the other sound details along with all the visual details. So sounds of are another detail to look forward in new areas of the game. Were the Tendraam and whompit sounds voiced by one of the CL team?

I don't think it's any of them actually! Fat Bard did most of the sound and it's most likely one of their voices! @fatbard can confirm this though as this is just my guess.

@Mr.Jpesky is correct - @fatbard did nearly all the sounds himself. My personal favorite is the Glaser creature sound. He yelled into a paper towel tube for that one. Also, his wife is actually the voice of Flux, which is pretty neato!

Does anyone have video with audio of the old zug sound? When they were ear-destroyingly annoying? That was hilarious. We had people not fight them because they couldn't take the grating screaming they did.

I liked the old sound it really struck fear into your enemies hearts! Also I am so using your above post as a reddit fun fact for later I've been running dry. (If you don't mind that is lol)

I totally love the "voices" in this game. They add so much character and help bring them to life!

My favorite one is wompit when provoked.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay