Bloated gutterfly locations and random watch piece?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I'm in need of finding bloated gutterfly locations need to upgraded my gutterfly again... Please someone help me... Also found this watch piece I have no idea what to do with lol
Last edited by Zomboy on 28 Feb 2016 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

For your first problem you are going to need to travel far out on your map seeing as they're rare. The way spawning works is that the farther out you go the better chances you have at finding rarer mobs (this is due to mob types being replaced with other ones). For the watch piece It's part of a quest later on in the bawg. It is used for a very very useful trinket!

I'm far into the bawg and have a majority of savannah discovered just cannot seem to find bloated gutterfly a for the life of me lol been 3 days now searching at night carrying a be to sleep as soon as sun rises

Well as said they are rare! It's going to be a pain. You didn't think forcibly mutating your pet was going to be easy, now did you?

Well see I have an epic wompit an epic tartil and almost done with epic wat just gutterfly literally only ask for 2 bloated ess so yea they are pretty rare but so rare I ain't seen not a single one?

I think you're too far out. Stay near the edge of the area where wats don't spawn.
Last edited by roxton on 28 Feb 2016 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

I'll see how well that work and get back with you. Going on day 4 of endless searching! :!:

Try searching near Grandmaam's at nighttime, that seems to be about the right radius for them to spawn.

For glutterflies (and a few others) it isn't true that the farther out you go the more you'll see. The farther out you go the more likely they'll be epic, but only if they exist at all! Glutterlfies get replaced by Wats, so you need to go to hang out in the zone before Wats appear and where glutterflies are still plentiful.

And put a sign when you find one! Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I am almost certain that creatures and resources respawn after a good while on the same position. So I do recommend marking epic creature spots and those late-game resources on the Tundra (you will know which ones, I'm sure).

Next

Return to Crashlands Gameplay