Bloated gutterfly locations and random watch piece?

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Yep, spawn points don't change. I think the respawn timer is every 2hrs or something. Always slap a sign down when you see an epic creature.

I carry 100s of signs lol I place signs everywhere lol! And I found both today thank the bscotch god w/e his name my be! I also screen shot the map locations where I found em! One like 8 map chinks above labyrinth and the other was around maarlapol! Ty @bscotchAdam for replying makes me love you guys even more! Great way to keep the fans happy!

Now as for this Watch part can anyone tell me where to take it to start quest? Seems like the internet barely knows anything about Crashlands! So hard to find answers! Curse you google!

Also a big Thank you to everyone that has replyed to this topic it's much appreciated!
Last edited by bscotchAdam on 29 Feb 2016 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with double-post. No double-posting!

The watch is part of a quest you will run into later, after you find the 2nd piece one of the NPC's will tell you about the Duskwatcher. I want to say it's one of the NPC's hangin around Grandmammy's, but can't remember exactly

Sweet Ty @RU14ME2C much appreciated

Not Grandmammy's: Toochoochooinax.

Previous

Return to Crashlands Gameplay