Vanishing boost!!

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Okay so 1st off idk where to put this topic so yea! Anyways so I been making this fishing spot next to a fishing boost I put like 50 spawns and decided to wall of and floor the area! Once input flooring below my fishing boost it vanished! I tried to remove th floor and yet no boost... I'm very sad BC now I have a pointlees lake of spawns!

Hmm this is an odd one... So you put a flooring under a buff pillar/statue and it disappeared?... While I can help fix this one immediately, you could always try syncing your save to the cloud then reinstalling. I know that has fixed some things before, but as of now I am a tad bit out of the loop on bug fixes. If that doesn't work your best bet might be to submit a bug report and see what happens. Go to and give choose your fate a nice click then go to "Something is definitely broken in a bscotch game" and submit your report. I will try and summon @bscotchseth here, but I am not sure if he is going to want this one in an official report.

Once you remove the floor, after a couple hours the shrine should come back.

Thanks Seth sorry to have to call you to fix this.

No prob!

Ty I'll see if it worked didn't want to report as a bug BC I figured it was just minor confusion to the game...

True, but if it doesn't come back go ahead and report it here and there.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay