Monsters not spawning

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
So I have a problem with crashlands on my phone. It's actually really annoying so that's why i'm asking here, So the problem is that no monsters are spawning, and there are some things that I need to get for some quests and I can't get those items without those monsters.. And I also don't want to start over as I am in bawg, and that took me a while to get to.. So I hope someone knows how to fix this.

Absolutely NO monsters, anywhere?

We saw this happen once with someone using hacking software -- it resulted in the being set to a negative number so that nothing knew how to spawn anymore. Are you 100% sure you have never used any hacking software (note: cloudsave allows problems created on one device to be carried to another device)?

No, I wouldn't use any hacking software, even if I did I wouldn't know how to. Is there anything else that could be causing this?

Not that I know of! You should get your save into the cloud (if it isn't already) and then submit a support request so Seth can investigate your save.

https://id.bscotch.net/contact/

Include as much info as you can, such as if this is only a problem in the Bawg, if it's always been a problem ever since you got to the Bawg, and what platform you're on. Make sure you're on the most up-to-date version of the game for your platform as well.

Is your in-game clock showing a negative time?

Return to Crashlands Gameplay