(BUG) Unable to complete "Special Delivery" - Tundra

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Well first of all, i have to say something weird happen to this save on my PC: I was on the savana and the PC crashed. When I rebooted it and relaunch the game, the entire map was covered with mobs or harvesting O_o
Thankfully, the same save was working on my iphone and on my mac so i continued playing it.
BUT: I am now in the tundra, everything was ok but I just don't understand what happened to the alpha shard ! It was ok, NOHP asked me for two chairs, I built it adn then roam a bit completing side quests and when I got back to the shard, everything was gone !
As it is the main quest, I think i'm stuck for this save but I would like to be sure before starting a new game... Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Thanks ;)

screenshots:

What happens when you go to the main menu and reload the save?

Nothing :(
And the save is broken on two other devices (one mac one pc) :'(

Hey @sheev - If you're game's still broken can you make sure it's saved to the cloud, and send Adam and Seth a bug report via https://id.bscotch.net/contact/

They're at GDC this week, but I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they're able too. Sorry about that, bad timing for a bug. :(

May I suggest Quadropus Rampage in the meantime? Another awesome Butterscotch game. ^_^

ok meakitty, thank you, i've just send a ticket :)
And yes, it's a very bad timing for the bug to appear, i should have restarted the game when the 1st one appeared but as the save was working on other devices and the bawg worked well, i thought i was in the clear !

Return to Crashlands Gameplay