Stucked in the space - Final Battle

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hello everyone. I have a HUGE problem with the game.

I am playing on a OnePlus 3 - Android 6.0.1. The game runs perfectly. I was approaching one of the last quests where you teleport from the Tundra to the final battle with the giant head. So I teleported and I started the battle. I realised my equipment was to weak so I tried to teleport back. Since I could not I tried to exit the game and enter again. Now I am stuck in the spaceship, there is no giant head and I cannot return to the Tundra.

As follows an image of the situation: https://s29.postimg.org/pwqx5j2vr/crash ... roblem.jpg

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks to everyone!
I already tried to go up by bulding floors since a player suggested that there is an area where you can teleport up there.

PS: I tried to send a ticket at this page https://www.bscotch.net/contact/ - menu: something is DEFINITELY broken... But when I send the ticket a message appears: Something wonky happened: the info you submitted had invalid fields! Now, I am pretty sure all the field are filled correctly... How can I contact them??

I'll see about getting that form fixed ASAP, sorry for the trouble!

Thanks bro. So, at that point, should I fill the form and wait for an answer right? You think this bug is fixable?

OK got it working. Might need to hard-refresh to clear your cache, then it should work.

The form will send your info to the guy responsible for fixing Crashlands bugs (@BscotchShi), along with your email so he can get any other needed info. He'll be able to give you a workaround if one exists, and otherwise will get that bug fixed for the next patch.

Thank you sir!

The last update fixed the issue :blush:

Return to Crashlands Gameplay