What To Do After

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
hey there! I have finally managed to complete all the quests. Does anyone know if there is any way to reactivate bosses or similar after beating the game? All I can think of to do now is finish embiggening all my pets (already looking forward to hunting all those larvae...) and crafting the rest of the items I skipped.
What have you been up to post-Megagong?

We have talked about finding a way to do summonable bosses after you beat them the first time... @BscotchShi probably has it on his "someday" list ;)

Ooh, that would really be something! Give that Megagong some exercise...
Glad you're at least considering it. Looking forward to "that day" :geek:

I suppose you can just make a really awesome base while collecting/crafting the leftover items!

I spent a lot of time exploring the map to try to find the very best place to build a megabase. Do I want to have a tar pit moat? How large a tar pit can I find to build on? Or maybe the freezing waters of the Tundra would make a better moat? I couldn't decide so I ended up making several mega-sized bases all over the place, which definitely took a long time to farm up all the materials for. It was fun! I imagined one day long after Flux was dead, the creatures of Woanope would re-inhabit those bases and some new adventurer would crash land on the planet and have to fight through all those creatures to find the various treasures that Flux left behind...

Make a megabase in space

Return to Crashlands Gameplay