BUG Target Name

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hello ! I don't see target name and quick slots. Here it's a photo. Please help me to solve ! Photo : https://imgur.com/a/PtUXSsR

Named creatures (for quests) have their names above their heads. You can't miss them.

Your quick slots are the four squares at the bottom in the middle of the screen. You can change what appears in them in your inventory using the "R" key.

Thanks you helped me with quick slots but really now i don't see creatures names (for quests)above their heads. How to make for see?

Poke them so they get a line. Otherwise, just compare their face on the map to the face on the quest log. But names should appear on the map (you might need to activate the option to show NPCs).

How to activate the option to show NPC name ? I don't see this option in settings.

If you have the heads shown on the map I think you should have the names too, but I'm not certain. If you don't have the heads shown, then it should be on the left panel to show them.
And if you still don't have any name, then just compare the faces from the map and the Compendium.

Hi, It's already checked. But i don't see creature head for quest in map. Photo here https://imgur.com/a/kuFyxfE . I know to compare the faces from the map and the Compendium but i don't know what it's animal for quest.That you can see that there are many on the map of the same model.For example i need to kill for Jerrs quest the Grert Whert Shirk, i know it's a shirk but it's lot of shirk on the map and i don't know what it's Grert Whert Shirk if I do not see his name even if I know how he looks.
Sorry for my bad english !

@ROGEDYRO Named creatures aren't marked on the map. You just have to wander around until you find them. They'll just show up wherever you are - and if you can't defeat them first time collect your stuff and wander around some more- they'll find you.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay