Cannot find hotblooded Gulanti (for essence)

All about playing the game. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hi all,
I am at the end of the game and I have left only the Megagong quest and my last pet to grow to epic size ( a Gulanti ) However, I cannot find anywhere the hotblooded Gulanti for his essence ( I have only one out of 3 needed ). I went all over their spawn points (the blue tiles), tried killing all of them hoping that at least one would respawn as a Hotblooded, but no luck.....does anyone have a suggestion on where/how to track one or where did you find them (like the extreme south of the map, near some landmark etc). Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!!!

The further you go from your starting point the better the chances to find them.
I think that creatures work as anything else in the game world, meaning it respawns on a timer, so if you find one, put a sign there and come back a bit later. But that also means killing smaller ones won't get you a bigger one.

Return to Crashlands Gameplay