[IMPORTANT] Nitro recipe location

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Hello, I've been really enjoying the game but Ive found myself at a deadend lacking the crucial Nitro recipe. Can anyone help me? Is the nitro recipe a quest item and I've somehow missed it and didn't pick it up or does the game just unwilling to drop it for me?
Otherwise, are there any other way to obtain the Nitro recipe?

Chemworks
Flatstone 1
Gassak Gas Sack 1
Wompit Milk 1

I think I remember getting it during a quest. I'm sorry for being vague but I do believe it was during the storyline. For reference, I have it and I'm going to work on the Dish part of the story. If you arent there yet then you probably havent missed it.

If not then I would grind some of those Sacks and Stones to see if it drops.

Hope this helps.

Hopefully I don't have to restart the game, I've been grinding for some time but no luck dropping the nitro recipe - its necessary for the Crystal (Klin?).
Its during the Dish quest, yes.
If it's a quest recipe, does anyone know if the dropped recipes stay on the map? Is there a chance of me still finding it?

Hmm, did you do the quests for the explosions expert? im 90% positive it didnt just drop for me.

You need to accept side mission at Ramerl's. He gives you the recipe. I ran into this problem just recently while doing speed run with only the main story.

Ramerl the Smith (Key Quest you cant avoid) will give you the Recipe as soon as you bring him the Pinwheel you have to bring him on his first quest

Thanks a lot guys, I've missed the explosion quest, its off the side of the map, and I didn't expect to be a main quest hidden there.

Does anyone know how to get the Nitro component. I've been looking for a while can't seem to find it.

Hey man! It is actually obtained from a side quest, but this has alreaady been talked about and solved here. In short though you need to accept the side-quest at Ramerl's and then you will get the recipe.

hi guys im playing the game since two days and im loving it.. but im stuck at getting nitro recipe from chimworks and i cant continue playing .. would someone tell me where to get that nitro recipe

Next

Return to Crashlands Quests