Oddly Crystal/Fossilized Skull (Legendary)

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
Congratulations!

Has anybody else gotten the giantbone helm yet?

Yep! I think that one also has a CRAZY rare component.

I was super surprised when I got it because I thought you just found it like the regular bones, but it dropped from a tar guy (forgot the name all of the sudden).

Yep, the bones are crazy hard to get!

Tartils. The name makes me think of turtles but they look like frogs... and the turtle looking dudes are Zugs... wha...

I got my ancient bone from the quest that makes you kill all those tartils attacking the tiny village.. just lucky I guess.

Yeah. People have spent HOURS looking for that by tartil poaching.

Quick Trivia: Back in the Alpha, you could get those quite easily by killing the biggest Tartils.
You could even loot two at the time, and when asked about the weirdness of multiple items (even more like those), the official answer was "They're alien creatures, it's totally possible for we don't know how they work" or something like that.

I found the giant fossilized skull or whatever it was called (though I don't know if I can find it in my inventory). I didn't get the schematic though...how do I get that?

Where do I find the giant fossilized skull?

PreviousNext

Return to Crashlands Quests