[Quest Help] Can't find bawg base

All about Questing. Tips, tricks, and how to resolve problems. Likely contains spoilers. For fans of the game, do not treat this like a support system!
I'm currently 9+ hours into the game and have reached the second biome. I am currently doing a quest which requires me to help some certain people located in "Threshers Colony". when I arrive there and check out the area, there are no signs of anyone other than monsters and I cannot progress any further if I do not find them.
Last edited by MeaKitty on 23 Jan 2016 11:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: moved to proper forum - retitled to help future Crashlanders

Hey @mrshadowh - quick question; what exactly is the quest? Was it one given to you by the Brubus in the Thresher's Colony to go and help someone, or given to you to go the area and help the Brubus in the Thresher's Colony?

its called "What cannot be named" I have to go and seek the threshers and also to help them but when I get there is no one.

Are you actually at the Colony? It's made of large red floor tiles and should be somewhere in the circled area. Keep in mind that there is a margin of error for the circle, I think this was one of my quests that was one the outer edge rather than in the circle. Can you post a screen shot so we can double check you're in the right place?

http://postimg.org/image/lfasnew2v/

Edit: Never mind found out what was wrong, thanks for the help! If you guys can, close this thread.
Last edited by Ulnarevern on 24 Jan 2016 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please avoid double posts and use the edit button instead :) (top right of each of your posts)

Care to share in case anyone else is having this same issue?

It was exactly what you said on the margin of the area.

All good. Just very glad you found it in the end. ^_^ Good luck with the next quest.

Return to Crashlands Quests